Thinking about a career in nursing? Not sure which nursing program to attend in Baltimore? The Maryland Institute of Plastic Surgery compiled this list of five awesome nursing programs in the Baltimore area. These nursing programs focus on preparing each individual student to have a successful career by providing an excellent education. Visit the below nursing schools to learn more about the programs!
- University of Maryland School of Nursing shapes the future leaders of nursing by incorporating education, research, and practice into their program.
- Johns Hopkins School of Nursing leads the way in nursing education as the top-ranked graduate nursing program with a focus on excellence, community, and diversity.
- Coppin State University is home to a nursing program that is committed to providing an exemplary education that empowers their students and promotes healthy communities.
- Notre Dame of Maryland University fosters professional, compassionate nurses through a life-changing program with engaging classes and faculty mentoring.
- Morgan State University has formed a special community of healthcare educators and students that respect diversity, strive for excellence, and are dedicated to service.